What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people_. Do you want to make a difference with your work?_ For our Engineering department we are searching for a Vibration Measurement Engineer (m/f/d). Join our team now! **
At INNIO we offer you:**
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The Vibration Measurement Engineer is responsible for the design, execution and data post processing of static and dynamic measurements
- He will represent an expert in the execution of such measurements during our product development cycle and will strengthen our current existing measurement Team.
- He works closely with product development engineers and test technicians on our inhouse labs, engineering and serial test cells
- An important responsibility of this position would be to lead continues improvements and developments of our measurement methodologies and processes which we will use in the future for our advanced product verification and validation
- From time to time leading the preparation and execution of vibration measurements on our serial products on the customer site to prove our product quality
- Bachelors/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical or electrical Engineering
- Experienced in the application of measurement data acquisition systems for static and dynamic measurements like modal, operational deflection shape, rotating vibration, strain and some other measurements
- Experienced in postprocessing of dynamic measurement data
- High quality consciousness for design, execution and post processing measurement data
- Knowledge and experience in correlating simulations models and test data are required
- Willingness to travel from time to time to customers or other engineering sites
- Strong presentation skills for presenting measurement data and conclusions
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.