Overview of the Role
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products.
Title: UI/UX Designer
Employment: Full time contract with 3-month probation – Entry Level
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: VP of Product & Engineering
What you’ll be doing
- Support the Product Team in creating and executing designs and requests.
- Collaborate effectively with Product, Engineering, and Management teams.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps.
- Deliver interactive ideas through prototyping.
- Prepare design assets for the development team.
- Design UI elements according to design and user guidelines.
- Participate in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in product, web and mobile design.
- Fresh grads with relevant backgrounds and experience are welcome to apply too.
- Possess a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Have a good understanding of Design Thinking.
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools is an added advantage.
- Proficient in project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Notion.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of articulating your thoughts with an ability to present ideas and concepts clearly.
- Exceptional creative flair and innovative thinking are an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are essential.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment.
- Have the ability to manage expectations from key stakeholders to drive deliverables.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Desired skills and experiences
Wireframing, UI Design, Product Design, Public Health, Healthcare, User Experience, Product Engineering, User Interface, Jira, Adobe, Mobile Design
What we offer
- Attractive working package
- You get to work in a dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Opportunity to make an impact for 52% of the world
- Company perks with weekly meditation sessions, monthly team bonding activities, external speaker series, learning and development opportunities and more!