The Training and Formation associate holds an important role in ensuring a more holistic and relevant growth and development of our communities. He or she will help develop, implement and monitor training and development programs. Lastly he or she will also part of the team that will onboard and train new partner branches/communities that will be part of Plastic Bank.
Field Work Area: 1 Trainer in Paranaque, Laguna (Cabuyao, San Pedro), Cavite and 1 Trainer in NCR
- Implement and facilitate training modules
- Help monitor and document the completion and progress of the partner branches/junkshops and members in our communities
- Coordinate with other departments and communities in terms of training implementation.
- Be able to do administrative tasks related to his/her role such as project proposal, budget requests, reimbursements etc..
- Onboard new partner branches/junkshops ensuring proper knowledge transfer and compliance
- Graduate of a bachelors degree
- Knowledge in people and organization development
- Effective facilitator and people person
- Tech-savy and effective in use of different modes of technologies (excel, powerpoint, google docs etc..)
- Has experience facilitating both face to face and online trainings
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise development