The Talent Management Analyst works with the Head, Talent Management & OD to implement different talent solutions outlined in the overall talent strategy. The role holder supports with the coordination, documentation, administration of talent management activities, including related data custody and analysis.
- Implement and execute the tasks in talent management (including but not limited to tasks related to L&D and engagement, talent acquisition, performance management and organizational effectiveness)
- Serve as data custodian and analyst for the sub-units in the talent management department, ensuring that all required data is captured and analyzed for reporting and process improvement.
- Support the department head with the preparation of various reports; use outcomes of said reports to determine effective ways of improving talent management initiatives/processes for better employee experience and retention
- Support talent management projects, including (but not limited to) diversity and inclusion, engagement, succession planning and leadership development
- Provide administrative support in the talent management space and liaise with internal stakeholders to close out transactions i.e. procurement, finance, corporate services, transport and logistics
- Support the department head with the management of organizational data – organization charts and ensure same is updated and shared on all required platforms, including internal portals and external sites
- Support with the management of external stakeholders and vendors, including regulatory bodies and related institutions
- Support the head of department in the preparation of function budgets and the periodic monitoring /tracking of budget items and expenditure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- A recognised HR qualification an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related role
- Demonstrable skills in organizing and analyzing data
- Ability to prepare very good presentations and deliver them
- Strong administration skills – planning, documentation, implementation skills
- Experience across the talent management spectrum essential
Knowledge & Skills
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent people skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Proactive and strong team player
- Excellent organizational skills – planning, scheduling, personal effectiveness and meeting deadlines
- Excellent people and relationship skills
- Handling multiple priorities
Professional Proficiency in English Language
Local / International