Conducts full lifecycle recruitment: sourcing, screening and selection of candidates for administrative, professional and management positions. Assists the management and completion of major recruitment projects. As the first WWF contact for candidates, serves as a brand ambassador promoting WWF as the premier organization to pursue a conservation career. May also conduct training sessions and counsel managers and employees on matters of HR staffing policies and procedures and contribute to various department projects.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategy for each assigned position. Manages the recruitment process to include sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, extending candidate offers and transition to onboarding. Notifies candidates who were interviewed but not selected and closes out the position according to WWF policy.
- Educates managers on interviewing techniques, potential legal concerns, best practices, and strategies for making compliant and equitable hiring decisions, and shares procedures used to facilitate smooth onboarding processes. Builds relationships with internal customers to better understand customer needs. Collaborates and proactively communicates with other members of the people and culture team (including HR Business Partner and Total Rewards) to facilitate successful, equitable, and compliant hiring of candidates. Alerts Talent Acquisition Director, HR Business Partners and members of Total Rewards team of any changes requested by the hiring team to job descriptions, job levels, or the hiring process.
- Works to provide ensure a positive candidate experience for all WWF applicants.
- Utilizes and maintains recruitment workflows and updates in the applicant tracking system.
- Concurrently manages recruitment for multiple open positions, providing timely updates to hiring manger and candidates.
- Sources, attracts, and interviews diverse slates of candidates during each step of a recruitment.
- Ensures the hiring process for each position is handled in an efficient, effective, and timely manner.
- Readily shares ideas for process improvements with the Talent Acquisition team, and actively engages in meetings and team improvement efforts.
- Embraces WWF’s core values, and pursues opportunities to learn about its work to gain the ability to communicate the same to potential candidates.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration. A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources, with at least 2 years of full life-cycle recruitment.
Ability to proficiently use MS Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel
Prior experience managing onboarding for new staff is desired.
Strong organizational and analytical skills needed.
Prior Applicant Tracking Systems and/or job posting software experience preferred.
Attention-to-detail and solid organizational and skills are a must.
Interpersonal skills requiring courtesy, tact and diplomacy required.
Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and problem-solve in order to complete work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
All Job Ads:
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page**, Requisition #23105**
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.