The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit our website and find out how we can make an impact.
What are we looking for?
Xylem seeks to hire a
**Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator (m/f/d)
**to support our Germany/DACH and European recruitment team.
This role can be based anywhere in Germany, either at one of our locations and/or Remote / Homeoffice based.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead for UK and Europe the TA Coordinator (m/f/d) will hold a pivotal role in supporting our in-house Talent Acquisition Specialists by providing critical administrative support with regards to interview coordination, resourcing and report handling.
Talent Acquisition in Xylem Europe is playing an important role in ensuring that Xylem continues to grow and evolve as a successful organisation. We are a team of 11 based out of UK, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and France however, we support more countries than listed including Poland and Hungary. Despite being geographically placed all over Europe we are a close team who connect frequently on Teams, Zoom or if possible in person. We love to deliver hiring excellence to our partners and customers.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Schedule phone screenings and face to face interviews with the qualified candidates as directed by the Hiring Managers or Talent Acquisition team members. Send interview meeting notices to the interviewers using Jobvite (Applicant Tracking System) and send confirmation e-mails and appropriate paperwork to the interviewees.
- Update Jobvite (ATS) on a daily basis based on candidates’ status, and send rejection letters and e-mails to unqualified candidates.
- Make travel arrangements (air, hotel and car rental) using online travel databases for interviewees.
- Submit candidates’ expense sheets to the appropriate department once the interview has been conducted.
- Ability to source candidates for multiple concurrent positions using web-based sourcing/recruitment techniques.
- Work on various projects (internships, diversity efforts, branding, etc.).
- Assist with developing job descriptions for new positions and maintain job descriptions for current positions
- Collaborate with our internal Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to facilitate initiatives and help achieve goals
- Responsible for the input of all information on internal and external websites.
- Build internal and external campaigns through our ATS, Jobvite
- Provide support on employer branding activities where required
- Provide analytical and well documented reports of timeline deadlines to the rest of the team
- Ad hoc support to the TA Lead as and when required
Ok, then it would be awesome if you have the following skillset:
- Previous experience in supporting multiple team members within in-house recruitment teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of coordinating calendars in MS Outlook
- Proven general recruiting skill set,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must work well in a team environment with the ability to meet personal and team deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience and understanding of Full Life Cycle Recruiting.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite.
What can you expect from us?
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”:
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Working Parents Networks.
For questions regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Niklas Naunheim, Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner DACH at Tel.: +49 1621374371
We are looking forward to your application!
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.