- Coach and provide orientation to all sponsorship staff in all offices;
- Carry out regular field trips to provide practical support to the field team in implementation and monitoring of project activities and document the lessons learnt;
- Strengthen team leadership to promote healthy working environment.
- Communicate and report effectively with line manager, direct reports and other staff to increase understanding and awareness of child sponsorship and protection;
- Work closely with the sponsor relations staff and operations team to manage and verify all project expenditures on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate to implement sponsorship transition activities to ensure that communities where ChildFund works are aware of, and understand the plan for disaffiliate as part of sponsorship phase out strategy;
- Continue managing the existing sponsorship support in all operational districts of Kratie, Battambang, Svay Rieng and Prey Veng provinces.
- Promote active engagement with local partners, focusing upon promoting meaningful participation opportunities for children and youth, families and communities, particularly vulnerable, excluded, and marginalized;
- Coordinate field team to conduct need assessments and project review for DFC fund project development, planning and documentation;
- Facilitate, document, follow up, feedback, and support sponsorship team to ensure DFC project achieved high quality on time for future planning;
- Regularly coordinate and communicate with Sydney and all Alliance member to keep them update and continue generate demand for greater sponsorship support.
- Establish good relationship with all relevance ChildFund team, Key/Village Volunteers, Enrolled Children & Families, local authorities.
- Perform other duties as advised by line supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Experiences in analysing critical issues and identify sustainable and appropriate strategies;
- Handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines and standards, ensuring accuracy;
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Write narrative reports according to agreed formats and standards;
- Demonstrate cross-cultural experiences and dynamic; creative thinker, and well-organized;
- Negotiation and influencing skills and proficiency in English and Khmer.
Experience of sponsorship management
Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies
Application Deadline: 03 January 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Internal Staff of ChildFund Cambodia only.