- Be accountable to maintain all correspondences with quality and ensure all the physical correspondences are filed and kept in the safety place.
- Tackle all of pending correspondences and update child away from community to SRC-database every end of the month.
- Coordinate to response enquiries from sponsors within default time.
- Ensure all updated sponsorship information and tasks to be processed updated to relevant people very soon.
- Maintain and be accountable for security and confidentiality of all children/sponsors information and correspondences according to SOP.
- Ensure wider community especially enrolled children/families are well informed/communicated due to phase-out, natural departure and complete program.
- Be consistent of all sponsors/children materials on systems (data management, child stories/child narratives, update child sick and child photos etc.),
- Ensure all related people have capacity to perform sponsorship business process.
- Monitor and review correspondences to identify the issues and sharing lesion learn and support team to develop plan to address identified issues and ensure tracking of progressing.
- Establish good relationship with all relevance sponsorship team, program team and support functions, Key/Village Volunteers, Enrolled Children & Families, local authorities.
- Coordinate and arrange occasional visits, facilitation and supervision of sponsor visits as per ChildFund policy, guidelines and best practice requirements;
- Perform other duties as advised by line supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor / Post graduate degree in social development or other related field.
- Good English language knowledge, both writing and speaking.
- Experience working with children, and youths in rural community.
- Experience in writing case study and project progress report.
- A highly self-motivated and committed person with a strong interest in learning.
Experience of sponsorship management
Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies
Application Deadline: 03 January 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Internal Staff of ChildFund Cambodia only.