(Senior) Social Compliance Auditor
Who we are
At ELEVATE, we offer a unique and impactful career journey designed to empower our teams to influence change. Join our team for a truly international experience. With 24+ offices globally (and still growing), you will have exposure to real issues that span the globe. Fasten your seatbelt for an energetic and dynamic experience where you will conduct a broad range of environmental and social supply chain audits to support impact-driven responsible sourcing programs. Supplier transparency is part of ELEVATE’s DNA to understand risk exposure associated with social compliance issues. We constantly develop innovative solutions to uncover and manage risk from social and environmental to building, electrical and fire safety. ELEVATE was the first firm to integrate anonymous worker surveys into the assessment process creating the industry’s first integrated assessment. ELEVATE has developed EiQ to create predictive models to assess risks of unauthorized subcontracting, human trafficking, labor unrest, and other key risk issues. ELEVATE has also developed the first KPI-based monthly monitoring program to show the links between business performance issues and social non-compliance. When a supplier needs more guidance our Capacity Building experts design holistic and custom improvement plans to create long-term solutions.
Job overview at a glance
ELEVATE is looking for Lead Assessor for Thailand office with an excellent opportunity to work in a multinational organization, that is growing consistently and rapidly
Who you are
Are you thrilled by the idea of working in a business that aims tackle the world’s biggest challenges? Do you want to work:
- on environmental, social and governance issues
- with an amazing team of like-minded creative thinkers
- in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- for some of the biggest and most forward-looking brands in the world
- Undertake general and basic social compliance assessments based on ELEVATE social compliance assessment procedures and specific client expectations outlined in Field Instruction (FI).
- Deliver quality report according to ELEVATE and client protocols and timelines;
- Maintain knowledge of ELEVATE social compliance assessment procedures and local labor laws;
- Interactions primarily with internal team members, such as training, coordinator and administrative. Maintain knowledge of ELEVATE social compliance assessment procedures and local labor laws.
- Work with team members(co-assessors) to accomplish tasks during on site assessment and reporting process.
- Adhere to all company policies relating to integrity and confidentiality of information.
- Stay high integrity for schedule leakage, unhealthy consultant on site and bribery attempts. Adhere to all company policies relating to integrity and confidentiality of information.
- Other assignments as needed.
- Education and work experience: Graduate and above with specialization in labor law, HR and or social works. The individual should have incurred enough work experience to fulfill all of the expectations for ELEVATE auditors.
- Legal and industry knowledge: The individual will have detailed knowledge of international, national and local laws and standards that apply to labor compliance. The individual will also possess awareness of prevalent issues in the region that require sensitivity, or further investigation.
- Auditing knowledge: The individual will have the ability to competently undertake processes specific to supplier compliance assessments, including but not limited to conducting sensitive and confidential worker interviews, reviewing worker records, and performing wage tests and calculations.
- Local language and cultural awareness: The individual should be a fluent speaker and reader of the language(s) used by managers, administrators and workers of the site being assessed. (Under circumstances where the individual’s skills are limited, the individual will communicate effectively through an interpreter.) The individual must also be familiar with the applicable culture(s) and customs.
- English proficiency: The individual will have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Integrity: We expect integrity, good attitude and maturity
- Undergo ELEVATE Auditor Screening: prior to hire.
Must Have criteria for Lead Assessor:
- 3+ years audit experience;
- Over 100+ social assessments.
- Certified by APSCA as a RA Assessor / CSCA Assessor
- Certified at least ONE of the industry initiatives as 'Primary lead auditor/assessor' ICTI, amfori BSCI, RBA, HIGG.
- Ability to deal with extensive and frequent traveling with superior time management
Equal Opportunity Employer
ELEVATE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by local law. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated as confidential information and will be used exclusively for employment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview may consider their applications filed for future reference.
To learn more about career opportunities at ELEVATE, please visit our Careers Page here: https://www.elevatelimited.com/career