The INNIO Advantage:
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today’s energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
The Waukesha Service Sales Manager will be responsible to develop the market, grow, manage, track, and communicate services related orders and account activities within the Permian basin region.
The key focus is to set specific accounts strategies, grow services orders, and build & maintain relationships with key end users and channel partners.
As the Waukesha Service Sales Manager for the Permian Basin, you will:
- Research and map key accounts and evaluate business strategies
- Develop and communicate account strategies for specific accounts in the region
- Research, monitor and report on key competitors for field services, 3rd party providers, non-OEM parts, reman parts providers
- Use critical thinking, strong written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships and translate market intelligence into compelling, winning sales strategies
- Create competitive strategies and messaging externally as well as internally
- Conduct win/loss calls with prospects and communicate findings to key stake holders internally
- Work with PLM to develop new services products and strategies
- Support sales engagements with detailed competitive insights and strategy development
- Proactive communication across all selling organizations of any recent changes or updates to competitive solutions, sales tactics or other competitive market events
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for assigned accounts in the region
- Be directly or indirectly responsible for increasing win rates against key competitors
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from senior management channel partners in a timely manner
- Organize customer specific services workshops to increase knowledge and transparency of services offerings
- Be the voice of the customer within INNIO Waukesha and drive improvements to increase the value we bring with our services offerings to our customers
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering or business administration
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience in the power generation industry or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Permian Basin region 75% of the time, with some occasional international travel
- Ability to work remotely from your home office
- Valid US passport
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.