INNIO is hiring a
This Project Manager is responsible for commercial and technical execution of complex New Units projects for direct customers in the region USA and Canada
· Commercial and technical project execution of extended scope and standard equipment contracts for New Unit deals
· Full project lifecycle ownership from order intake, managing delivery, and installation to pre-commissioning activities, including commissioning till contractual handover to the end-customer
· Ensure cross functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution in cooperation with Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sourcing and Service.
· Ensure that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and budget and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
· Project contract-, claim- and risk-management, cost controlling and schedule together with Project Controls Team
· Project scheduling, monitoring, and tracking of project progress to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables to ensure in-time order execution
· Establish, lead, and coordinate a cross-functional and interdisciplinary project organization for large projects – internal functions (Engineering, Product Fulfillment, Finance, Logistics, Service, Construction-Site, Project Controls), subcontractors and vendors.
· Coordination of service staff, contractors, vendors, and sub suppliers at construction site
· Coordination of logistic transport arrangements
· Leverage project execution know-how from other functions and cooperate with them
· Negotiate scope changes commercially / technically during project execution
· Manage continuous project quality control and participate in quality issue resolution together with the project Quality Function.
Qualification Requirements :
· 10+ years of professional experience in the relevant industry
· 10+ years of project management experience in executing complex customer projects
· Project management experience on executing New Unit orders in the range of 5 -10 Mio USD
· Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with relevant diversity of experience
· Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
· Willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 40% (to Headquarter Austria and supervision of progress and technical interface clarification at customer construction sites)
· Strong negotiation skills, analytical skills, and commercial awareness
· Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
· Good communication skills with people on construction site as well as executive level
· Team player with strong ability to motivate people
· Self-starter mentality and able to work independently
Engineering (mechanical or electrical) and/or commercial degree preferred
Excellent English (writing and speaking), German as a plus
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.