Senior Marketing Coordinator
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Senor Marketing Coordinator role reports to Senior Channel Marketing Manager, Greater China and supports a team of China Marketing team responsible for executing local marketing strategies in the region targeted at national channels.
This position will work closely with the in-country recruitment team and external vendor team to manage all social media platforms and campaign, to execute and monitor multiple campaigns’ result to assist student recruitment both for 2B/2C channels.
- Support Senior Channel Marketing Manager to collaborate with Shorelight’s marketing and student recruitment teams in the development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrollment to all brands
- Monitor and manage all social media platforms, initiate related social media content calendar and work develop related contents
- Manage livestreaming platforms, support Marketing and Product team on the livestreaming/webinars, online events, monitor the event’s result
- Initiate 2B/2C facing contents to develop comprehensive understanding of target consumers and ideal channels for brand awareness, lead generation and conversion – continually deepen understanding of nuances of student personas
- Maintain a strong data-driven approach to daily marketing performance on social media and other digital platforms
- Support on the marketing communications campaign to 2C students via social media or other platforms
- Support and cooperate with Recruitment team and Event Planning team to planning, designing, preparing online/ offline activities, agent re-treats, annual meeting, etc., and to leverage digital tools to track and analyze events’ ROIs
- Work closely with internal teams to explore new digital marketing promotional channels try toand build up more potential marketing collaborations to support channel expansion strategy
- To collaborate with the team on email nurturing campaigns via Marketo together with CRM system to ensure overall healthy conversion rate
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in marketing, business, Education-Technology, or related area
- Proficient in English, Native in Chinese
- 3 years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international education industry
- Good skills and knowledge on social media area and environment
- Good contents development skills, especially for social media and EDM area
- Good Excellent communications skills to different stakeholders within or without the team
- Strong multi-tasks management and organization skills and Eligibility toability to work under pressure workflow
- Proficiency with CRM technology and reporting programs/systems preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Adobe and other Digital Marketing Tools, e.g., Marketo etc.
- Creative thinking and abilities to pay attention to details
- Eligibility to work under pressure workflow
- Collaborative team builder with a strong team orientation
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to email@example.com
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer