- HRBP role
- International NGO
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
Support to build people capability, enhance people caring culture and implement effective people strategies within the organization; support to deliver our mission through appropriate development and delivery of strategically aligned HR policies, practices and services; deliver a quality service in support of all aspects of the employee life cycle, staffing and resourcing, including talent acquisition, reward and recognition, learning and development, talent management, succession planning and employee journey programs; implement policy, process and system, ensuring high standards and practices of GRC – Governance, Risk and Compliance and, strengthen relationships between HR, internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Support the Director, People and Culture. in developing and implementation of HR plans, policies, and procedures, adopting an appropriate balance of flexibility and consistency, relative to organisational needs.
- Provide a breadth of HR generalist knowledge and experience making best use of available HR resources.
- Support the effective completion of the performance management/development cycle.
- Work with our International office for new staff induction which is part of the New Staff Orientation Program.
- Act as a primary source of specialist knowledge on current employment law.
- Support Learning and Development activities, with particular focus on ensuring appropriate practices and processes, from an HR perspective to ensure consistent deployment and impacts on people are managed effectively.
- Provide guidance and mentoring support to managers to improve people management capability.
- Liaise with HR teams and senior staff of overseas offices on hosting staff management.
- Engage in HR governance and communication to determine, challenge where appropriate, and deliver appropriate HR governance and communications.
- Undertake CI - Continuous Improvement, alongside introducing and maintaining good practices in the organisation.
- Work with key stakeholders to effect and promote a positive employee relations environment.
- Bachelor's degree, Master degree or MBA would be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of solid experience in multiple human resource disciplines with at least 5 years of people management responsibility.
- Robust analytical and organisational skills, demonstrating ability to provide a systematic review of policy/process/practice and develop logical implementation plans.
- Well organised, able to lead, manage and deliver on tasks with deadlines.
- Ability to challenge and exercise good judgement, as appropriate.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to line managers/staff on a wide range of complex matters.
- Demonstrate a positive, pragmatic and solutions focused approach.
- Good engagement, communication, and presentation skills.
- High-integrity commitments and governance standard.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Adheres to WWF’s Values: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration.
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive rewards and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply with full resume, stating present and expected salary and available date through https://wwfhk.bamboohr.com/careers/163. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WWF, the World Wide Fund for Nature, a non-profit organization, with headquartered in Switzerland, is one of the world’s most recognizable and respected independent conservation organisations.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at wwf.org.hk now.