PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As the Salesforce Administrator & Junior Developer, you will be part of our multidisciplinary Systems and Decisions Support (SDS) team of six people. You will manage data and systems for the programs we run and provide support and guidance to new and existing users of our systems. In addition, the role will have junior developer responsibilities.
- Bring cutting edge technology to the field to create lasting change for children across the world
- Provide support and training to users to ensure they can leverage the system to improve their efficiency
- Work with the team to develop innovative solutions to business problems to increase the efficiency and impact of the work we do
- Support the Sport for Development (S4D) program team to maintain their high-quality monitoring and evaluation data collection
- Work to support revenue generating work with the programs and Sport for Development teams
- Support the integration of programs and fundraising work
- Maintain our data integrity by doing regular checks and reviews of the data in our system
- Develop new components in collaboration with our senior developer
- Strengthen local partnerships and/or relationships, e.g., through capacity sharing to support localisation
- Promote and integrate gender equality, disability, and social inclusion into day-to-day work.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Current Certified Salesforce Administrator credentials
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to work with custom objects and a complex object schema
- Proficient with Dataloader and Excel
- Advanced report building ability
- Understanding of Lightning, and Lightning components
- Detailed understanding of users, roles, and permissions
- Experience with Sales Cloud
- Experience working with Conga Templates
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience with PowerBI
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Ability to execute initiatives within time frames, plan and organise a workload, set priorities and meet performance targets
- Good communication skills, able to deal with people from different backgrounds
- Effective in conveying technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong team player, able to engage with the wider user base
Department: Systems and Decisions Support
Location: ChildFund Australia, Sydney Office Level 8, 162 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Employment: Full time - 12-month fixed-term contract
Reports to: Head of Systems and Decisions Support
Other Information: Must have full working rights in Australia.
Closing date: Friday 12th August, 2022
ChildFund Australia believes in a global community where children are safe and can reach their full potential. We take extensive steps to safeguard children in any work done by our people, i.e., our staff, volunteers and interns, supporters, partners, board members, ambassadors and suppliers. We strive to keep children safe through child safe practices, and rigorously ensure we prevent, oppose, and combat all exploitation and abuse of children and vulnerable people. As part of this commitment, all people working with us will undergo relevant background checks before joining ChildFund Australia.
In line with our values, diversity of people and ideas is critical to our work and our success at ChildFund Australia. We strive for a team culture that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive. Childfund is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and strongly encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for any vacancies.