Local Unit & Position Description
The main objectives of the role are:
- To plan, lead and secure the efficiency and effectiveness of sales process according to DNV BA goals, policies and routines with main focus on MSC and Training service lines,
- Work with the local team to meet business requirements and goals.
Your tasks will include:
- Submit new ideas and innovations for DNV activities,
- Monitor the market and identify its needs,
- Propose for sales policies, sales goals and sales plans,
- Secure that the performance of the sales process is maintained - process monitoring (e.g. against personal sales goals), including compliance with all internal (DMS, LOP's) and external requirements (Accreditation),
- Manage process of finding new and keeping exisiting relations with Customers,
- Manage process of finding new and keeping existing relations with Clients (Consultants),
- Prepare/review/sign offers/contracts,
- Initiate and monitor any improvement actions.
To maximize your chances, you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is not required but would be a strong asset,
- Previous experience in sales or marketing is not required but would be a strong asset,
- Enthusiastic, self-driven and service minded,
- Commercially oriented with bottom-line focus,
- Good negotiation skills,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Fluency in Polish and communicative English,
- Possesion of car and active driving license
- In-depth knowledge and experience within MSC, Training and other services would be a plus.
- You can work from home and be based anywhere in Poland
- DNV office in Gdynia will be your head office,
- Travel is inherent part of this position, mostly within Poland
- Career promotion to Sales Manager
- Scandinavian working style with emphasis on trust and empowerment
- 33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
- Attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
- Multisport card or sport allowance
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Pension Scheme (PPE) and Profit Share
- Vouchers for Christmas and other occasions
- Language lessons support
- Competence development & possibility to participate in global projects
- Life insurance and medical package (Medicover)
- Social events and team-building activities
- Fruit and vegetables provided to the office twice a week
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!