Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Senior Fundraising Liaison for Power, Water, and Internet Global (PWI) will develop and manage fund information in support of Heifer International fundraisers and lead PWI collaboration with Philanthropy, Marketing, Foundations, and Global Partnerships and Alliances teams.
- Develop PWI high-level resource development strategy in collaboration with Heifer fundraising teams.
- Research and prepare strategy briefs aligning with a diverse set of potential partners, funders, collaborators and enhance revenue generation.
- Provide resource development intelligence on donor landscape and upcoming opportunities.
- Manage the resource development strategy, track and report fundraising progress as well as continuously improve materials and expand activities.
- Promote linkages to institutional funding sources and the corporate sector.
- Responsible for leading resource mobilization/ fundraising activities with other Heifer teams.
- Coordinate donor/grant requirements that need significant PWI input and/or technical expertise.
- Lead communications between Heifer fundraising teams and PWI operations. This includes strategy communication, donor proposals, reports, PWI analytics, etc.
- Manage PWI entries and analysis of Heifer’s CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field plus seven years of experience in resource mobilization, fundraising, grant management, partnership development, or project management. Master’s degree a plus. International development a plus.
- Knowledge of sources of funding in power, water, internet sectors. Funding network a plus.
- Amazing communicator and writer with diverse audiences and styles
- Experience maintaining CRM systems input, analysis and reporting with recommendations
- Fundraising strategy implementation and strategy communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and produce high-quality products and content under tight deadlines
- Excellent marketing and networking skills and network
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The salary range for this position is $80k ~ $92k USD annually. Salary will be commensurate with experience and competency.
**Disclaimer: The salary for this position is based on the U.S. labor market and salary scale.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Heifer International offers a variety of benefits for U.S.-based employees working 30 or more hours per week.
- Health and wellness benefits including Flexible Spending Account and/or Health Saving Account
- Employee assistance program
- 403(b) retirement plan (match 1% employee to 2% employer up to a maximum of 4% match + 3% employer discretionary contribution regardless of employee contribution)
- 22 vacation days in addition to 12 statutory and discretionary holidays, and 10 sick days per year
- Employer-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Professional development and annual merit increase opportunities
- Optional critical illness insurance, legal assistance plan and pet protection