Integral Consulting Inc. is hiring a
As an expert in the field of talent acquisition, you have your finger on the pulse of a rapidly changing market of talent. You have in-depth knowledge and experience sourcing active and passive candidates that goes beyond mainstream advertising. You believe building a diverse talent pipeline is essential to increased creativity, productivity, innovation, and company success. You enjoy full life cycle recruiting, from sourcing, interviewing, to offer acceptance. You view employees as organizational assets and pride yourself in recruiting the best candidate for the role. You looking to join a team that is fun, collaborative, and supportive. You want to work at a company where you are valued and can enjoy a healthy work life balance. If this describes you, we want to meet you!
Integral Consulting Inc. is a high-end environmental and engineering consulting firm delivering sound technical solutions to meet today's challenges in the health, environmental, and natural resource arenas. We are a values-driven collaborative team that is as passionate about company culture as we are about the work we do for our clients. Since our founding in 2002, we have operated with a demonstrated commitment to the well-being, diversity, and professional development of our staff and an equal commitment to strong partnerships with our clients and teaming partners. We are a company where people come to solve today’s toughest environmental challenges through innovative ideas, exceptional teamwork, and dedication to accuracy and technical quality.
About the HR Team
Our team mission is to demonstrate excellence in all facets of HR and deliver top-notch customer service while maintaining a great sense of humor. We are a group of employee-centered, forward-thinking professionals who understand that kindness, trust, cross-training, and professional development are paramount to the success of our team and the company. We believe that collaboration and teamwork make the dream work!
About the Job
We are seeking a full life cycle recruiter who can deliver a top-notch recruiting experience and who has a proven track record building a diverse talent pipeline and recruiting talent with a very specific skillset. This position goes beyond mainstream advertising and digs deep into the passive talent pool. Through extensive research, collaboration, and recruitment, you will be responsible for lead generation and identifying top talent available in the environmental consulting industry. You will generate leads via networking and reaching out to past candidates, and current and past employees. You will work closely with Technical and Business Directors to understand and fill critical vacancies in diverse disciplines (e.g. toxicology, engineering, science, data analytics, geology, chemistry, ecology) at a wide variety of levels.
• Drive proactive sourcing of diverse candidates creating an on-demand pipeline of talent for the future
• Attract and identify candidates through various channels: job boards, networking sites, social media, networking across multiple regions/time zones, cold calling, competitor research, career fairs, and other creative recruiting methods
• Proactively identify and drive opportunities for recruiting improvements
• Respond to critical staffing needs including hard-to-fill positions and implement new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative recruiting strategies
• Provide feedback to hiring managers regarding applications and potential candidates
• Source, prescreen, and lead the interview and feedback process, including heavy interview scheduling and coordination across multiple time zones
• Administer the requisition process and job postings through an applicant tracking system
• Perform reference checks
• Adhere to a rigorous quality assurance process
• Collaborate with various recruiting vendors, such as Indeed, Jobvite, and LinkedIn
• An undergraduate degree plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for a professional services firm
• An understanding of recruiting processes, systems, and technology
• Avanced experience in sourcing talent to fill niche positions using social media, job boards, and our employees' networks, while building a strong pipeline of talent
• A passion for people and creating a diverse and inclusive workforce
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and guidelines
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Is an excellent problem solver who is proactive, creative, analytical, and attentive to detail
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills; able to prioritize multiple simultaneous job placements and work well under pressure
• Experience working and collaborating in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in all Microsoft suite programs (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Equally at ease working independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel up to 20%
Annual Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000
An employee’s total compensation package includes annual salary, company-subsidized (employee and family) medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) participation with a company-match of 1% to 4% of annual compensation, company-paid life and short- and long-term disability, paid sick leave (80 hours per year), paid vacation (10 to 12 days; determined by title at hire), paid holidays (9 days per year), and the potential for an annual discretionary bonus based on company performance. Paid time off will be pro-rated to reflect part-time scheduled hours, if applicable.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.
The application window for this position will remain open until the position is filled.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates successfully passing an employment history screening, degree verification, and a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screening. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.