ChildFund is hiring a
Target start month: ASAP
Location: Remote with the right to work in identified duty station
Consultancy Term: 12 months with possibility of extension
Reports to: ChildFund Rugby Deputy Director
Other Information: Some international and domestic travel required
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls, emails or messages please.
To apply please submit a cover letter responding to the requirements below and a CV via the Bamboo link.
ChildFund Rugby partners to provide children and young people with opportunities to play, learn, and lead.
Through integrated rugby and life skills learning, young people from vulnerable communities develop critical social and emotional skills which help them achieve personal goals, build empathy, manage emotions, develop positive relationships, and make responsible decisions. This makes them better equipped to overcome challenges, inspire positive social change, and take active leadership roles within their communities.
All partnerships contribute to building an equitable and inclusive future, where children are safe from violence — reflecting targets within the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
ChildFund Rugby partners to deliver high quality, evidence-based impact and has been appointed as a Social Impact Partner for 4 Rugby World Cups to further leverage the sport to deliver social impact.
The ChildFund Rugby Team also works with sports partners around the globe to ensure that the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults in sport is a priority.
ChildFund Rugby is led by ChildFund Australia, an independent international development organisation that works to reduce poverty for children in developing communities and a member of the ChildFund Alliance – a global network of 12 organisations which assists almost 23 million children and their families in 70 countries.
As the ChildFund Rugby Partnerships Officer you will lead travel management and purchasing. You will: i) provide administration support to the training experience and partnerships team; (ii) coordinate travel for all staff, trainers, and team members; and, (iii), provide support for Partnerships Coordinators working with new partners.
Partnerships and Training Experience Administration
- Process consultancy and service contracts related to partnerships team;
- Provide support to partnerships team in ensuring consultants and service providers deliver on contracts to agreed quality standards;
- Process payments to consultants and service providers according to contract and compliance processes;
- Lead purchasing for all partnerships team purchases;
- Provide support for partnerships team in processing payments, reimbursements and acquittals on Sage;
- Provide support for translation and formatting management of partnerships team files;
- Provide proposal and report support including data entry as requested.
- Process all flight, travel-related visas and accommodation bookings for ChildFund Rugby Team;
- Process all other travel-related bookings for ChildFund Rugby Team.
- Build strong, respectful relationships with relevant staff and partners;
- Provide coordination services for new partner pipeline;
- Manage documentation storage for new donors and new partners;
- Provide project management services for discrete projects such as events, small pilot projects or specific training initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant university qualification or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience;
- International donor reporting experience;
- Online reporting systems experience, with Salesforce experience an advantage;
- Demonstrated commitment to and understanding of children’s rights and participation in practice;
- Fluent in written and verbal English with additional, relevant languages an advantage.
You are expected to remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding and Sexual Exploitation, Abuse or Harassment (SEAH) risks and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with Child Safeguarding and Prevention of SEAH Policies.
- Strong relationship builder;
- Organised and methodological, remaining effective under pressure;
- Deadline-oriented and proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- IT use for productivity and reporting;
- Able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
CHILDFUND AUSTRALIA’S VALUES COMMIT TO:
Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Change, Empowerment and Excellence
Partnerships OfficerChildFund Rugbytravel managementpurchasingadministration supporttraining experiencepartnerships teamtravel coordinationscoping supportuniversity qualificationrelevant work experienceinternational donor reportingonline reporting systemschildren's rightsfluent in Englishstrong relationship builderorganizedmethodologicaldeadline-orientedproactiveinterpersonal skillswritten communication skillsverbal communication skillsadaptableflexibleIT usemultiple deadlinescompeting prioritiesChildFund Australiarespectintegritycollaborationchangeempowermentexcellence