Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of office.
- Responsible for managing multiline phone system.
- Daily Administrative and clerical responsibilities.
- Managing office supplies and equipment.
- Providing support to office staff.
- Travel to also manage Plymouth, NH office starting at visits 2x per month.
- Answer phone calls, emails, faxes and follow up/direct where needed.
- Interact with staff and visitors in a positive and professional manner.
- Assist with new hire setup in the office.
- Update staff directory for your region regularly.
- Order office and other supplies needed by staff and/or youth.
- Assess and order office safety supplies including lock boxes, locks, alarms, PPE, and others as needed.
- Order supplies from YV catalog for letterhead, marketing materials, envelopes, etc.
- Make sure invoices, purchase order requests, and provider/vendor check requests are submitted properly.
- Assist with maintaining necessary general, legal, accreditation, licensure contracts for vendors and independent subcontractors.
- Manage a procurement card and verify transactions in Workday weekly (responsible for getting approval to charge the card, track the charges, and submit reconciliation).
- Assist with scheduling and organizing the logistics of trainings and events and meetings, including food orders and travel reservations.
- Attend meeting for the purpose of documenting minutes.
- Work in tandem with our IT, finance, HR and other departments at our Operations Center when needed.
- Develop working knowledge of various YV systems such as Evolv, Workday, People Connect, Kronos, Learning Center and Onboarding.
- Maintain and inventory IT equipment in the office.
- Perform monthly safety office checklists, quarterly fire drills, and ensure annual testing of emergency lights and fire extinguishers (you may also be asked to assist with other compliance needs).
- Observe office conditions and coordinate any maintenance, cleanliness, or safety needs with appropriate contacts.
- A High School Diploma or GED with experience is required.
- Administrative experience/successful office management/admin. work required
- Preferred experience working with confidential information and understanding of HIPAA.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Teams, etc.) and confidence in technological capabilities.
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
- Good attitude and high degree of professionalism.
- Flexible approach to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Great customer service skills.
This part time position would be for 24 hours/week.
Youth Villages is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Youth Villages is committed to not only advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace but also in our work with children and young adults. We know that children, families and young people of color can face inequity in child welfare and justice systems, and we train our employees to build the skills they need to work with the communities that we serve, as well as, other employees from different cultures and backgrounds. Youth Villages is opposed to racism in any of its forms and is committed to inclusion, equity, and diversity. We believe that respect for each other is crucial in the work that we do each day.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.