The INNIO Waukesha Marketing team is responsible for marketing strategy, market development, market and competitive intelligence, and new product commercialization. As a Waukesha Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for
- gathering customer and competitive intelligence,
- support product development initiatives,
- enhancing the impact of indirect channel marketing.
- Update and maintain market and competitive research library, including staying on top of energy sector trends
- Develop competitive analysis and benchmarking to promote products' value proposition
- Collaborate with product management and sales teams to gather voice of customer (VoC) and support product development roadmap
- Identify and initiate partner collaboration opportunities to increase market penetration of INNIO Waukesha products
- Develop leading and lagging KPIs for measuring and tracking success of commercialization plans
- Act as the INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines’ official point of contact/liaison for all trade associations and manage the associated activities
- Passionate about the energy sector and energy transition
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, market development, business development or product commercialization
- Keen understanding of sales enablement and the importance of marketing/sales alignment
- Ability to work in cross functional and globally distributed teams and influence, colleagues at all levels within the company
- Ability to adapt and pivot within a quickly evolving environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders, in-person and remote.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Experience in the energy, oil or gas industry is preferred
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.