Local Unit & Position Description
- Conduct professional Audits / Trainings in line with DNV Philosophy
- Ensure timely deliverables such as Reports and updating the same in Auditor App
- Support DNV BA efficiency projects in optimalilty Travel, Audits / Trainings and Non refundable activities
- Prioritise key customers and represent DNV BA professionally for delivery.
- Ensure customer relations and resolve any customer complaints/concerns timely
- Prompt in submitiing time sheets & expenses statements
- Resolve in a speedy manner the Technical Review issues if any so that the lead time to customer is optimised
- Verify draft certificates for accuaracy.
- Support on crdeit collections by contacting the key account to resolve any issues, if required by Business Support staff
- Support Operations Planning & Scheduling by timely communication on dates for delivery for various services
- Support operations by proactive scheme qualification and Nace Code competence approvals to enable faster scheduling of audits / training
- Generate leads & opprtunities across services and pass on to sales
- Support Sales Team for QCT if required.
- Minimum Graduation in Engineering or Post-graduation in Science.
- Atleast 10 years of industrial experience preferably in Production, Quality Assurance, Design or Research. Experience in any Certification Body is preferred.
- Accredited Lead Auditor Training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is a minimum expectation. Qualifications in ISO 50001 and SA 8000 is a plus.
- Awareness about QES Legal Requirements of India.
- Knowledge of the DNV Management System such as DMS, Service Specific Instructions such ICPs, local OP, Accreditation Management of various Services such as MSC, Training.
- Understanding of DNV Accounting process including deadlines on Financial accounts Closing process
- Be sensitive to people, cultures and resolve conflicts among team
- Knowledge of System tools such as Auditor App, OF, PARTNER, eComp, MIP, etc.
- DNV’s Purpose, Vision, Values and expectations to the leaders of DNV.
- Knowledge of certification process and standards with relation to planning (required number of man-days and audit frequency, incl. multi-site sampling)
- Knowledge of the assigned accreditations to DNV, Understand the Audit process.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!