Local Unit & Position Description
DNV Business Assurance is one of the world’s leading certification bodies, operating in all industries and highly respected globally. Food & Beverage is one of the main sectors in focus for DNV Business Assurance for this reason and in relation to the growth of the business in recent years and future expectations we are looking for a lead auditor coordinator within the Operations division in Italy.
This role is to coordinate the Lead Auditors, Auditors and Trainees, both Employees and Subcontractors, in the pertinent geographical area, in accordance with DNV policies, procedures and instructions, including resource management, manning, qualifications development, capacity building support, audit performance management.
The candidate must have gained experience in the food and beverage sector, holding technical/operational roles. The qualification of lead auditor for food safety schemes and experience in managing people is required.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Support the Area Manager N/CS in ensuring and improving effectiveness and efficiency of processes related to customer service delivery, by coaching and following up of activities, supervising, improving people empowerment, satisfaction and professional growth.
- Act as facilitator to support the Area Manager N/CS for solving all business issues or claims related to scheduling, technical compliance and invoicing.
- Ensure the correct application and enforcement of safety standards at work in accordance with the provisions of national legislation and procedures defined by DNV (HSE).
- Monitor the level of the performance of the people reporting to the function through pertinent KPIs, with a specific focus on customer satisfaction, high quality in audit activities and compliance with Regional/Country procedures.
- Support the achievement of the established Profit and Loss targets of the pertinent area, focusing on project profitability improvement through chargeability, capacity improvement in terms of resources and qualifications, supporting planning for the optimization of the scheduled activities.
- Ensure an adequate technical induction for new hires.
- Ensure the operational use of the audit production systems and related tools.
- Ensure a strong and positive teamwork within the department and with the rest of the organization.
- Ensure knowledge and sharing of PVV within the department and the organization.
- Already qualified as third-party auditor according to food safety standard,
- Fluent Italian and a good knowledge of English will be a plus
- Availability to travel in Italy
- Excellent people management skills
- Positive and result-driven mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of Office suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Location: all Italy
Kindly apply using English version of your resume - our recruiters are based out of Italy and don't speak Italian.
What we offer
- The possibility to join a worldwide business assurance market leader with strong values and commitment (We Care, We Dare, We Share)
- Continuous training and professional improvement
- Benefit package (company car, laptop, smartphone, restaurant allowance)
- The possibility to join the DNV’s sanitary insurance available for all employees.
- Smartworking when not required to deliver on-site audit.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!