The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
Your Role: The Manager - Enterprise Applications – ERP Technology Services is responsible for leading Global ERP Technology initiatives that designs, simplifies, enhances, and supports ERP Solutions for enterprise business applications. The role is responsible for being the IT primary leader of Source to Pay and Order to Cash transformation programs. This role will lead and coordinate all IT related responsibilities with ERP integrations to Source to Pay and Order to Cash cloud solutions. This leader will work closely with the other IT Service Leaders to collaboratively define, deliver, and support these two programs.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Focus on the Global program delivery of Source to Pay and Order to Cash transformation projects
- Establish partnerships with functional leaders, key business process stakeholders, peers and IT Business Relationship Managers (BRM) to understand, catalog and maintain Xylem’s collective needs for ERP Technology Services
- Apply own expertise, that of the global team and of external experts as appropriate in deriving world-class solutions for ERP Technology Service needs
- Considering comparative business values, costs and budgets, work with Sr. Director ERP Technology and other functional leaders to prioritize the work needed to deliver solutions
- Responsible for the successful execution of various projects, strategies, roadmaps, and service restoration efforts associated with delivering ERP Technology Services
- Work closely with the Sr. Director ERP Technology and other IT functional managers to maintain strategic plans and global budgets to support Xylem’s ERP Service needs in balance with other IT and functional investments
- Drive standard business process utilization in ERP Technology integration and implementations while maintaining alignment with Xylem IT ERP Strategies and Roadmaps
- Collaborate and contribute to the Global ERP Technology strategy when appropriate and work with other IT ERP leaders to continue consolidation, standardization, and simplification of the Xylem ERP Portfolio
- Lead or assist with ERP modernization and ERP migrations to Infor or SAP
- Provide operational support for all production ERP Technology services owned
- Could manage consultants and contractors, both on-site and off-shore, as needed to support various projects
- Maintain alignment with the budgets or budget line-items associated with the ERP Technology Services Organization (Director ERP Technology)
- Maintain the technical and professional proficiencies of the ERP Technology Services team
- Analytical decision making
- Influential communication
- Business focused delivery
- Inspiring accountability
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Leading people & teams (for people manager)
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Managing change
- Design Excellence
- Planning & prioritizing work
- Developing capability (for people manager)
- Project management
- General ERP Knowledge with (SAP, Infor, Oracle EBS, BPCS, iScala, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience with ERP Technology (SAP, Infor, Oracle EBS, BPCS, iScala, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience with ERP integration, data migration, business process design, or ERP implementations, migrations, or expanding ERP functionality across multiple business process areas (Sales, Service, Manufacturing, Service/Repair, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in MIS or CS preferred, or relevant concentration, with 10+ years of experience; or a Graduate Degree (Masters) in MIS or CS preferred, or relevant concentration, with 8+ years of experience; or relevant and equivalent business or IT experience of minimum of 12-14 years.
- Experience implementing Coupa Source to Pay and/or High Radius Order to Cash solutions
- The proven ability to present information in various forms so as to clearly communicate the meaning of that information to a broad audience in an actionable and unambiguous way
- Able to understand and digest complex material from one domain or discipline and present it to people of a different discipline without loss in translation
- Experience in effectively leading, influencing and building relationships with teams spanning multiple functions and organization branches
- Experience in effectively managing people remotely
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
- Travel requirement: 0-5%
- The role can be remote based in any of the following locations: Charlotte, NC (Primary), Raleigh, NC, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Morrisville, NC (RTP), Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA ,Milwaukee, WI, Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Indianapolis, IN
_Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $145,000 to $175,000 plus bonus. At Xylem, it is not typical for an individual to start at the top end of the range for the role however compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. We offer a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.