Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading pure-play renewable energy company, with wind and solar assets across global markets, including in Latin America, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Our mission is to accelerate the global transition to renewable energy by delivering clean, affordable and reliable energy at scale. We are one of the most successful developers of gigawatt-scale renewables platforms, across onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar power generation with a global portfolio of 27 GW. In May 2021, Aker Horizons acquired a majority stake in Mainstream, and in April 2022, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. joined Aker Horizons as a long-term strategic investor. We currently employ over 600 people across 5 continents, and we are always looking for ambitious, driven, and talented people to join us on our mission to drive forward the energy transition.
Summary of Role:
We are recruiting a skilled D365 technical specialist to join our talented team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to extend and support the functionality of D365 F&O in partnership with the Mainstream Finance function, and design and implement complementary technologies and IS integrations.
What will you do?
- Comprehensive understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) relevant to technical management of the platform, including out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- It is desirable that you also have knowledge of other modules (fixed assets and projects) and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE)
- Proven ability to manage Dynamics environments and workflows, organise testing, and plan code releases
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments
- Manage integrations to Dynamics 365 and automation tools interacting with the system, ensuring that implementation support partner requirements are defined and delivered, and these integrations/interfaces are maintained.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Manage support requests: day-to-day case management, weekly meetings with support partners and tracking support partner activities, implement new ways of working and build a culture of prevention
- Ideally experienced across the functional and technical lifecycle, including such responsibilities as business analysis, process mapping, requirement gathering, functional documentation, testing, training and support
- Capable leader who maintains awareness of big-picture objectives while helping teams navigate the details and see clearly the end goal
What we require?
- A relevant 3rd-level qualification in IT, Finance, or Engineering, or equivalent industry experience/qualification
- Demonstrated ability to apply IS and IT in solving business problems
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Proven leadership ability and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail. Proven ability to manage a broad workload with shifting priorities and deadlines
- A positive “can-do” attitude with a bias for action and an ability to motivate/enthuse others
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.