As in Intern (m/f/d) in Business Process Management you will be part of the INNIO End-to-End Business Process Management program and will support strategic change processes. Join our team now!
Your new challenges:
- Support of the Business Management team in the planning and implementation of specific initiatives and strategic change processes
- Organization and preparation of meetings and workshops
- Monitoring of deadlines and milestones though status reports, tracking of due dates and documentation of the process progress
- Support the day-to-day business
You can look forward to:
- Flextime and home office days - work-life balance is important to us
- 5 minutes from the train station to the office? Easy!
- 20 minutes to the nearest ski area? No problem at all!
- Relaxing at the lake after work - the Achensee is calling
- You will also receive a travel allowance (according to certain guidelines, of course)
- Great food every day in our canteen - here you can get a first glimpse of what our Italian chef creates every day: https://kantine.innio.com/
- Further development opportunities, soft skills or technical trainings and much more
- We stay up to date - not only with our mission statement: "moving energy forward", but we are also constantly moving forward.
- You are currently studying Business Administration, Engineering, Project/ Process Management, or something comparable
- Initial practical experience in process management is a plus
- You are an organizational talent and have strong communication skills
- You are open-minded and have a high willingness to learn
- You are familiar with the Office 365 environment
- You are fluent in German and English
- A valid work permit in Austria is required for this position (non-EU citizens: please enclose with your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.548,82 gross per month (x 14).