What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines, INNIO brings energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Engineering Department we're searching for an intern who will work on emissions development topics: Internship Emissions Solutions Development (m/f/d). Join our team now!
What we offer:
- Inclusion in an ambitious team working on future engine & aftertreatments concepts
- Close cooperation with several other departments in engineering
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work in a global engineering team to develop and improve emission and aftertreatment products of our gas engines by focusing on both design and testing
- Design of aftertreatment systems and test installations, including related component specifications and sub-system design. Design process execution from concept phase and part number creation to product release
- Support and execute in-house and field testing of components and overall aftertreatment system validation
- Analysis of measurement results, interpretation and reporting
- Student of mechanical or chemical engineering or similar area
- Passion for internal combustion engines, environment protection and CAD
- High motivation and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in an international environment
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.195,46 gross per month (x 14).