What if energy energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines, INNIO brings energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? We’re searching for an Accounting Intern (m/f/d) for our Finance Department. Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts. For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Analyzing and reconciling of various accounts according to INNIO policies
- Work on ad-hoc requests (analysis of general ledger accounts, issue resolution)
- Preparation of supporting documentation needed postings
- Support preparation and record properly standard entries
- Record tasks in closing checklist to ensure all close related activities are completed
- Understanding and documentation of accounting processes
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to audits
- Ongoing or finished studies at an accredited university or college in the field of Accounting, Finance
- Strong MS-Office skills including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn & understand standards & processes quickly
- Good organizational skills & detail oriented
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
- Immediate start with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).