- Monitoring and maintaining computer system and networks;
- Ensure the safety and security of the server and data as per ChildFund Cambodia’s IT policies and guidelines;
- Maintain monthly data restore test to ensure the back-up system is workable;
- Workstation installation, configuration and maintenance, or update software;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Advise users in day-to-day IT problems (it is possible via phone on non-working day) such as logging into the network, printing to network printer, salvaging deleted files, monitor problems not affecting server configuration files etc.;
- Recommend the Administration Coordinator for the best sources of availability of various products and services required by the organization;
- Propose to Head of Operations for hardware and software procurement;
- Keep an up-to-date inventory of all IT hardware and software licenses;
- Manage the exchange server to ensure smoothly functioning of email service;
- Coordination with ISP for any problems arose under the authority for the HOO;
- Create new email account, set up and configure Office365 mail client for users;
- Travel to ChildFund Cambodia offices on regularly basis to audit the IT System and support those offices in any IT related matters.
- Participate in the development of ChildFund IT’s policies and strategies by proposing proposal to the support team on changing information Technology strategy/policies and regulations in line with the organizational benefits;
- Formulate and implement country IT plans and architecture;
- Conduct or organize training or other capacity building activities on IT for ChildFund Cambodia staff as per required and agreed;
- Support other team in the organization to use technology for improving their work productivity and train end-user in using the technology.
- Participate in external workshops, ChildFund International working groups and other meetings relevant to the IT sector
- Participating in and as part of regional IT network
- Establish appropriate information-sharing relationships with staff in similar positions within other INGOs, government agencies and academic institutions in Cambodia and internationally
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or higher qualifications in Information Technology (IT)
- More than three years experiences preferably in WAN/LAN/NAS administration, monitoring and maintenance, management of hardware and software platforms and telecommunication facilities.
- Experience of managing in Windows Server 2012 and above.
- Experience of working in Web-based applications supporting environment.
- Experience of working in Windows/Mac environment.
- Experience of Mikrotik router and IPSEC site-to-site VPN configuration.
- Experience in giving experience in IT for non-IT people
- Working effectively with and through others
- Proven experience of delivering to multiple deadlines in a continually pressured environment
- Previous management and coordination experience in a development and or international organization
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse, or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
Application Deadline: 06 February 2024
Please be noted that this position is only open to Cambodian Candidate only