GrainPro Philippines is currently recruiting for the position of Industrial Engineer.
GrainPro is a mission-based company dedicated to reducing hunger and poverty through the safe handling of dried agricultural commodities. GrainPro manufactures post-harvest management systems suitable for organic, chemical-free storage, solar-drying, and transporting of dry agricultural commodities worldwide. GrainPro’s patented air-tight technology ensures that valuable commodities are handled in a moisture-protected, insect-free, and mold-free environment and can maintain quality, taste and nutritional value of dried food for years. The company is committed to sustainable growth through environmental stewardship and social impact.
- Maintain and evaluate manufacturing manpower standard requirements
- Assist in production planning through manpower allocation
- Maintain and analyze production standard and capacity
- Conduct TMS and analysis to improve production efficiency
- Initiate projects with the objective of improving production performance through work method improvements and /or cost –saving concepts
- Create, review, improve, and update Wis and SOPs
- Audit manpower utilization and man-hours used to maintain efficient production lines
- Prepare and analyze the consolidated report of the production performance for management and Accounting use
- Assist in maintaining Production database, skills matrix and updating of Netsuite
- Work with Cost Accounting to establish Manufacturing Process Standards and to resolve variances.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and corrective action
- Evaluate, recommend, and process Bright Ideas
- Ensures that work performed conforms to the quality standard set by GrainPro Philippines Inc. and is aware of the implication of non-conformance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Management/Industrial)
- At least two years of working experience in the related field from an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing company
- Preferably IE / 2 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specializing in Process Engineering or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Technical skills and with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Risk management skills
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and regulations, an advantage
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work overtime and on holidays
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English both written and spoken
- Basic skills in MS Office and other applications
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION:
GrainPro is committed to the ideal of diversity in its staff. GrainPro does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, or
ethnicity. We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural staff.