Closed on: June 10th 2023
- 4 months ago -
SOS Children`s Villages is hiring an
ICT Staff - Yogyakarta
🇮🇩 Yogyakarta, ID
Location : Yogyakarta
The ICT Staff:
- Planning and application of Information and communication technology to developing and implementing National and Continental strategic plan
- Conceptualizing and ensuring infrastructure that complies with corporate standards and compliance with child protection standards for data and image protection.
- Implement corporate systems, information security, and disaster recovery to ensure business continuity.
- Promote, organize and supervise the implementation of global and regional ICT strategies, standards, goals, and guidelines in the country.
- Define national ICT standards, guidelines and organize & supervise their implementation.
- Organize, monitor, and provide technical support at NO and in all business units
- Coordinate and support for the rollout and implementation of ALL the corporate systems in accordance with the approved plan in the country
- Ensure the global and country ICT policies (including information security), standards, procedures, architectures to support the infrastructure and the corporate systems.
- Facilitate, identify and plan for IT solutions to improve/ meet the business needs in consultation with the respective functions.
- Plan, provide, and ensure business communication system in all the business units within the country.
- Design the Disaster Recovery Plan for business continuity.
- Analyze and plan for all ICT infrastructure and systems in all the business units to operationalize business functions.
- Identify, Plan, and ensure the financial needs to meet the functional requirements in all the business units.
- Plan and provide Training on ICT infrastructure and the corporate systems to meet the business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Child Protection policy standards in the area of data protection and access control to images of children.
- Provide IT solutions for program initiatives for community development and children
- Any other assignment as entrusted by the supervisor
- Graduate/Postgraduate or equivalent in a computer discipline.
- Should have minimum experience of 1-2 years or more in the field of ICT.
- Good knowledge of ICT Infrastructure, Network Administration & Information Security.
- Preferably from the Microsoft world.
- Experience in supporting local area networks, SQL Server, Exchange server, wide area networking (e.g. CISCO) and telecommunications, firewalls, and router.
- Experience of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 administration including Activity Directory.
- Experience in database administration for Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in managing and implementing information systems and supporting technologies
- Training in management and/or project management an advantage
- Have a private vehicle
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Based in Yogyakarta - Timoho