Local Unit & Position Description
The IATF Auditor/Sector Manager is a technical-commercial role responsible for achieving growth through innovation, strategizing, leading the delivery of projects, ensuring service excellence for clients and playing an important role in development of others within the team. You help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to international standards. You will get the opportunity to manage, maintain of IATF scheme and develop automotive sector for certification and training services.
You will be expected to support the delivery for a range of services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Perform 3rd party onsite IATF and ISO audits / training in line with DNV Philosophy for Singapore, Malaysia and other countries in Southeast Asia region.
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system.
- Document and report audit activities and results and resolve the Technical Review (TR) issues if any so that the lead time to customer is optimised.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure.
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed.
- Generate leads & opportunities across services, pass on to sales and support Sales Team for presales if required.
- Support Operations Planning & Scheduling by timely communication on dates for delivery of various services.
- Support efficiency projects such as Travel, Audits / Trainings and Non-refundable activities.
- Prioritise Key Customers and be the Customer Manager for assigned projects and represent DNV professionally for delivery.
- Ensure Customer rapport and resolve any customer complaints.
- Responsible to manage, maintain and develop resource for IATF scheme and ensure compliance status for SEA region.
- Responsible for business growth of automotive scheme for SEA region.
- Responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition among automotive sector.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 5-year experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar quality systems and experience in facing quality audits.
- Current qualifications in IATF 16949 with an accredited Certification Body (CB) will be advantage.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Proven project and/or team leader, delivering service excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to speak very well in English and local language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in an international team, delivering and leading teams to produce high quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Ability to lead multiple projects in parallel, often with conflicting demands and timelines.
- Willingness to travel and work around SEA region and other locations.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!