Company Profile: candi is a dedicated rooftop solar company for businesses across Asia and Africa. We bring together international capital, through our Swiss-based platform, and local expertise in order to provide a unique offering to this unserved sector. In doing so, candi aims to have a big social impact, reduce carbon emissions, create jobs, increase energy access, and save money for businesses of all sizes in emerging markets. www.candi.solar
Job Summary: The company is looking to recruit an ambitious and energetic Human Resources professional, who will functionally be known internally as People & Culture, who will help candi to lead the revolution of solar. Given that candi is taking solar into a new realm with a new set of tools, the role will require creativity, innovation and a new way of thinking.
Specifically, the job requires taking ownership and responsibility of the following for the Indian team:
- End to end recruitment
- Digital onboarding/offboarding
- Employee grievance handling
- Creating a healthy culture in the organisation.
- Performance Management (probation cycles, and annual performance reviews)
- Learning and development initiatives
- Measuring employee engagement
- Payroll Management & Compliance with labour law (e.g. Payroll Compliance ,Equal Opportunities Act, PoSH Law, Maternity Benefits Act, etc.)
- Administrative duties related to travel, office management, client gifts, employee medical insurance and insurance cards etc.
- Working on special global projects which involves coordination with candi People & Culture teams in Switzerland and South Africa
Location: Gurgaon (combined with working from home - hybrid working)
Hours: Full time (Very experienced candidates will be considered for a part-time position)
- MBA or PGDM in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or similar.
- 7+ years of experience in human resources, change management, recruitment, or similar.
- A lateral thinker, able to juggle administrative tasks with People, Admin and HR compliance tasks simultaneously.
- It is critical that you are digitally savvy, and experienced with using a wide range of Hybrid Working tools; preferably with experience of having implemented digital HRIS, Appraisal and/or Performance Management systems.
- You must display genuine emotional intelligence, with the ability to manage diverse teams from across a wide spectrum of society.
- It is critical that you are an independent self starter, able to implement and drive recruitment mandates, in order to juggle a large pipeline of candidates and recruiters simultaneously.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Hindi a must, preferably with one or more Indian languages (e.g. Punjabi, Marathi).
- Experience of having worked or studied abroad, or having experience working for an international company in India, will be considered a plus.
- You agree to live out the candi values every day of your employment: this includes to put empathy before ego, being authentic no matter what, that we work as one and follow the candi principle that less is more
- A dynamic, cross-functional team player, willing to take initiative on projects in the context of a multicultural scale-up trying to execute big, bold ideas.
- Having experience working for an international company, or having studied or worked abroad, is considered a plus.
- You must be open, honest, trustworthy, a strong communicator, and understand that what we get done as a team surpasses what we get done individually.
- candi is an equal opportunities employer.
candi is unique because...
- We focus on helping businesses of all sizes in emerging markets get access to cheap, clean rooftop solar energy.
- We have a strong emphasis on a client-centric & innovation-driven working culture.
- We are an international team where remote working is commonplace, where we trust our team members to actively carve out a role for themselves according to their skillset.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.