Climate Fund Managers (CFM) is looking for a dynamic Human Resources Business Partner who has 6 years plus generalist Human Resources (HR) experience within a multi-national organisation. The primary focus of the role will be to provide a comprehensive Human Resources Management service to CFM, with the express purpose of maximising the productivity of the business by optimising the effectiveness of employees. This role will report to the Head of Human Resources.
CFM was established in 2015 as a joint venture between the Dutch development bank FMO based in the Netherlands and Sanlam InfraWorks – part of the Sanlam Group of South Africa. Headquartered in The Netherlands, our offices span across the emerging markets we serve, located in Singapore, South Africa, and Colombia.
As one of the leading blended finance investment managers, our business is focused on responding to the climate crisis. We use blended finance structuring to attract public and private capital to invest in high-impact sectors in emerging markets aimed at addressing the thematic areas of climate change mitigation and adaptation, including renewable energy, water and oceans, sustainable land use, and sustainable cities.
- Provide change data for 6 payrolls
- Assist with corporate remuneration
- Work permit management
- Handling staff enquiries relating to the above
- Prepare high quality standard and complex reports in terms of regulatory reporting (Internal and External Audit)
- Prepare data analysis as well as participate in the development of statistical analysis, interpretation, and reporting procedures for HR related data
- Manage performance matters through facilitation, internal communications, arranging wellness interventions, and so on
- Manage learning and development opportunities, interventions, programs, onboarding etc.
- Manage recruitment and resource planning
- Assist in delivering proactive and business focused HR advice and services
- Take responsibility for HR projects and support the implementation of new processes
- Supporting the Head of HR in creating and maintaining HR related policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative frameworks within a global context
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Hons Degree
- Relevant HR Certification
- 6 years plus generalist HR experience
- Proven experience within a multi-national organisation
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures within CFMs’ various business operating regions
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of HR IT systems (BambooHR an advantage)
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong work ethic and reliable
To apply, please send us your updated resume together with a motivation letter.