Summary of Role:
Mainstream is looking for a Group Quality Manager which the candidate will have the company-wide responsibility for developing, implementing the Global Quality Management System, quality strategies and ensuring the full adherence across the group via a regular series of audits, follow-up, education & training and reports.
Also, the candidate will Own, develop and implement the Quality tools used in delivery of the IMS.
(Audits, Non-Conformance, Lessons Learned, Change Management, Reporting and Continuous
Improvement and Document Control)
The candidate will Own, develop and ensure implementation on the approach that is taken to
Project Quality Management. This shall include the MRP QA and QC undertaken in all project
phases and packages.
With understanding of the business, the candidate will support growth by: create efficiencies,
prevent errors in all areas of business activities (including projects) and creates a culture of
continuous improvement. Prevent reoccurrence of harmful business events.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Company Quality Team structure and the recruitment process in accordance with the budget.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Global Quality Strategy.
- Managing and advice the overall performance of the Quality Teams.
- Implementing the Global IMS and ensuring IMS compliance.
- Working with other departments to introduce quality IMS approach in the entire business activities, e.g., Procurement, Engineering, HSSE, HR, Marketing, Mergers and Acquisitions etc.
- Developing Quality Policies.
- Developing, role-out and use of the Quality Tools ensuring delivery of the IMS, e.g., Audits, Non-Conformance, Lessons Learned, Change Management, Reporting and Continuous Improvement and Document Control.
- Providing Quality support to the regions.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing IMS Process.
- Monitoring industry development and changes.
- Reporting on business Quality delivery, and future development for IMS Governance Committee.
- Working with outside Quality Subject Matter Experts consultants.
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Leadership, e.g., Root Cause Analysis, Business and Project Non-Conformance Management Resolution
- Support the development of existent and new Projects with regards to Project Quality Management.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of quality processes in the regions by checking processes and final output.
- Perform Statistical analyses of regional reports.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in administration, engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’s experience with least 5 years in leadership role in multi-national organization.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Ability to operate under deadlines while still meeting standards.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes.
- Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws.
- Communication skills to convey information in reports, meetings and status reports.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.