Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
No agencies can be considered for this job posting, and no agency involvement is required unless contractually assigned.
- Acts as Project Manager for ad hoc projects in Innovation, Transformation & other HR related areas
- Determine and define project scope, objectives and timelines
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- University degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- 3+ years in project management
- Experience in HR is needed
- Preferably with background in International Companies
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization and throughout various cultures
- Independent worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on approach
Fluent in English, additional language is an advantage.
Minimal, according to project needs