Local Unit & Position Description
- Communicates in a clear, open, active and honest manner (verbal and written) and seeks understanding of other views
- Actively contributes to the success of the team and collaborates to create results
- Builds good personal and professional relationships
- Is creative and takes initiatives
- Recognizes the need for and adapts well to change
- Able to have independent communication with customers professional staff
- Shows understanding of both customers’ needs and able to explain rational of decisions
- Cares for customer and provide solutions that improve their business.
- Proactively seeks to identify real customer needs and manage customer expectations accordingly
- Demonstrates proactive approach towards market and sales activities
- Receives positive feedback from customers and acts on feedback
- Able to reach and communicate decisions even under stressful situations
- Able to contribute actively with market intelligence
- Plans and executes work with required quality and within agreed schedule and budget
- Delivers according to DNV methodology
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Can work as PM for smaller projects based on clearly defined framework. Executes such projects according to relevant processes and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for own competence and career development
- Understands and follows relevant DNV systems, tools, work processes and methodology
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge and skills in the work
- Shares information and professional knowledge with colleagues
- Understands relevant international standards and practices
- Systematically builds up and maintain/acquire auditor and trainer registration
- Travel to places including abroad for audits / assignments /Trainings and Customer Meet
Major Duties as FSC CoC Lead Auditor:
The key objective of the Sector owner is to take profitable growth positions in the FSC CoC with clear customer value propositions, with focus on:
- Management of FSC CoC Sector Certification
- Perform FSC CoC, Food Safety / Quality / other management system audits according to specific client requirements or international recognized GFSI / ISO schemes and perform value added training.
- Demonstrated experience in managing key accounts and client relationships in business development situations
- Segment growth areas
- Market input to regional tactical plans
- Developing new and large project opportunities
- Member of Key account team for relevant Key customers
- Opportunity portfolio management; ensure good processes that keep track on BA activities toward customers, prospects and order backlog
- Engage in key sales lead, in particular prospective large and mega projects
- Actively profile DNV in the market through conference presentations and journal articles
- Masters or Graduate in Food Technology/Forestry/Zoology/ Fisheries/Agriculture/Science / Horticulture / Equivalent discipline from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in the Agriculture/Aquaculture/ Forestry/ Food & Beverages discipline.
- Knowledge of Forestry related regulations / FSSAI regulations
- Willing and able to travel up to 100%
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate directly with clients at all levels of an organization including senior management
- Ability to read/interpret audit protocols, labor regulations and work instructions
- Ability to write thorough audit reports
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!