What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people_. Do you want to make a difference with your work?_ For our Finance department we are searching for a Financial Analyst (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:**
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Your Key Responsibilities:
**This role delivers timely and accurate financial results and supports the maintenance of reports as well as explains variances in order to drive operational actions.
- Supports financial planning processes
- Develops in depth understanding of existing business policies
- Supports the team by reporting financial results that provide structure and understanding on product and/or country specific cost profiles including the respective balance sheet items
- Performs in depth analysis of specific cost buckets distinguishing between system generated entries vs. manual bookings with the support of senior team members
- Consolidates and tracks quarterly performance against business plan on key financial targets
- Supports quarterly closing, working cross-functionally were needed
- Continuously contributes to process improvements within the assigned area and is proactively working on the efficiency of daily activities
- Ensures accurate accounting entries for area of responsibility (if applicable)
- Executes basic subledger / accounting activities (if applicable)
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Business Administration
- Good professional experience in Accounting or Controlling
- Good analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness & problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
At INNIO, we offer a competitive salary package which is far above the requirements of the metal collective agreement in Austria. We highly value your individual qualifications and experience. As part of our recruiting process, we engage in open dialogue with you to discuss the details and ensure the best possible fit.