The Financial analyst - Contractual Service Agreement (CSA)s will be responsible for analytics around key service product line. You will perform review of key financial metrics on a monthly basis prior to submission to Services Finance Leader and provide technical guidance and support to Operational teams, to ensure overall CSA process is effective, efficient and compliant with the INNIO policies and procedures.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Perform planning for Contractual Service Agreements (CSA)s in Unit4 planning tool at contract and engine level using operating hours (OpH) and events forecast and by collaborating with regional teams
- Run pacing with the regional teams, share actuals, share CSA split by type and region, discuss / be able to explain regional dynamics / risks / opportunities to the Service Finance leader / Service Leader
- Participate in monthly financial closing by booking the required manual journal entries, analyze sales and margin vs budget, vs forecast and vs prior year, explain the main drivers for changes
- Prepare key financial metrics related to CSAs, operating hours and installed base on a monthly basis and report to Service Finance Leader / Service Leader / Vice president Controlling / CFO
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration
- Extensive professional financial experience
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications, strong excel skills
- Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience preferred
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
At INNIO, we offer a competitive salary package which is far above the requirements of the metal collective agreement in Austria. We highly value your individual qualifications and experience. As part of our recruiting process, we engage in open dialogue with you to discuss the details and ensure the best possible fit.