All Hands and Hearts is hiring a
Diversity is the acknowledgment, promotion and celebration of our differences and similarities. All racial identities, ethnicities, sexes, nationalities, gender identities and expressions, physical and mental abilities, sexual orientations, ages, spiritualities, points of view and socioeconomic statuses can fit in with us. We support individuals from around the world and serve communities affected by disasters with purpose. Response, recovery, resilience and renewal are why we exist. Respect for the value of diversity, inclusion and social justice drives us forward every day. Everyone is welcome.
A versatile position within a dynamic nonprofit that provides community-inspired, volunteer-powered disaster relief. The position is full-time and is responsible for tracking, managing and analyzing program finances as well as using data to analyze a variety of business challenges and opportunities.
- Reports to Chief Financial Officer
- Roles reporting to position None
- Approximate number of reports 0
- Assisting in cross-functional data driven projects and enabling organizational collaboration
- Maintaining expense tracking procedures
- Reporting on program financials
- Assisting with monthly revenue reconciliation and reporting
- Managing program budgets
- Assisting in annual audit preparation
- We understand vaccination is the best way to protect our beneficiaries, community members, staff and volunteers, therefore we require all of our on program staff members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To be considered for this position you must be fully vaccinated. Subject to applicable guidance, the term fully vaccinated currently refers to when an individual has received either a single-shot vaccine or both doses of a two-shot vaccine, and two weeks have elapsed since the final dose.
- Perform other duties as required
- Education Associate Degree in Finance or related field
- Related Experience Mission driven and eager to learn, flexible with an interest in finance and analytics preferred.
- Special Competencies/Certifications Good written and oral communication skills and confident working with Google Workspace, particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets; and Microsoft Office. Applicant needs to be well organized and have a flexible approach to managing multiple tasks and prioritizing them appropriately. The individual is able to manage a large workload and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Home office environment
- Constantly operates computer
-Travel up to 25% of the time
- Living in communal environment while on program
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation Typical starting salary is $36,000 - $37,875 USD. Annual pay increases may be available, up to a salary maximum of $43,500 for U.S. based employees.
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to travel to program
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans (US Employees)
- Flex Spending Account (US Employees)
- 401K with safe harbor match for U.S. staff (US Employees)
All Hands and Hearts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic.