1. Partnership and relationship management
- Mentor, coach partner organisation for a value driven partnership relationship for digital literacy.
- Ensure partner’s capacity strengthening plan both programmatic and organisational development particularly on implementation of a quality digital literacy aspects are developed and implemented.
- Guide the partner and its project team to set the performance indicators to demonstrate the positive changes on digital literacy aspects as agreed in the proposal for the urban project.
- Work with partner’s staff and consultant to develop digital curriculum and endorse by the Ministry.
2. Compliance management
- Support and guide to partner organisations to strictly follow the mutually agreed principles, policies, and procedures in line of the grant funding requirements.
- Ensure partners have established a well-functioning system on key policies included anti-fraud and corruption, counter terrorism and anti-money laundering, and child safeguarding.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the compliance mechanism of the partner organisations on key and non-negotiable procedures, and policies with feedback for further improvement.
- Support partner and schools to establish an effective CRM (Complaint Response Mechanism)
3. Project quality
- Regular refresher to partner’s staff to help them better understand the project.
- Ensure partners’ staff could deliver the digital literacy aspects in the project effectively and efficiency.
- Monitor and report the progress of digital literacy in all target schools;
4. Learning and sharing
- Support partner organisation to establish a well functional M&E system and data management and use of the collected information for decision-making.
- Support partner organisation to develop TOC and ToR of baseline, end line and project evaluation as well as case studies and lesson learned.
- Support, guide and direct the partner and schools to organise the inter-school competitions and events in relation to digital literacy works for the urban project;
6. Networking and Collaboration
- Establish good relationship with all relevance stakeholders and local authorities, target schools, social leaders, youth groups, other INGOs and local CSOs active in the field in relation to an urban project;
- Coordinate and join technical working group to share concern and update progress in relation to digital literacy aspects for the urban project;
- Keep an up-to-date information in the sector of engagement in the operational areas on new opportunities, challenges, risks and changes which may impact and effect working in these areas in relation to an urban project.
- Represent organisation in the operational district and communes’ events, working groups, and sector-specific meetings, and target schools in relation to the urban project.
- Establish, engage and represent the organisation in the various relevant Advocacy events both at national and sub-national level in relation to improve the government accountability on digital literacy curriculum adoption in the state curriculum.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor / Post graduate degree in IT, or digital literacy, or other related field;
- Proven competency in designing, development and delivery of digital literacy curriculum and contents to state schools’ students from grade 4-12 as per their age, ability and competence
- Good English and Khmer language competency, both writing and speaking;
- Strong knowledge and insights of the digital education reform led by the MOEYS in line of 0.4 industrial revolution initiated by the government of Cambodia
- Strong knowledge of the Cambodian education sector and relevant SDGs and its growth
- Experience of working in partnership with LNGOs, state schools, Communes and other key government stakeholders;
- Experience and knowledge of managing all stages of project life-cycle ;
- Experience of leading independent capacity building support using mentoring and coaching techniques to partner CSOs,
- Experience working with children, and youths in urban community,
- Experience in writing case study and project progress report; and
- A highly self-motivated and committed person with a strong interest in IT related learning.
- Well established network and relationships with the IT sector actors both local and private active in the education sector in Cambodia
Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
Application Deadline: 27 February 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Cambodian Candidate only