What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people_._ Do you want to make a difference with your work? We are searching for an Engineer - Customer Project Support. Join our team now!
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Work on industry leading solutions
- Flexible working time model, possibility of remote work
- Convenient office location in the city center
- The company's bike/locker room
- Private Medical Care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of the pension pillar
- Travel opportunities to our offices in Austria and US
- Career development programs/opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing of the measurement and control systems for our gas engine power plants installed worldwide
- Programming the PLC software and bus couplings for customer network systems and creating visualization software
- Creating the wiring diagrams using the CAD system and creating the plant-specific documentation for the electrical engineering part of cogeneration units
- Communicating and collaborating with international project management and our internal production
- Providing support during commissioning, serial test benches, and at the installation site
- Participating actively in the continuous improvement and further development of our products and processes
- A graduate of UAS in electrical engineering/ mechatronics or Master's qualification in electrical engineering/ mechatronics
- Experience in electrical systems planning, creating wiring diagrams using Eplan P8, and expertise in PLC programming
- Good MS-office knowledge
- Basic IT knowledge (operating systems, data backup, etc.).
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Working independently, showing initiative, ability to work in a team and a high level of communication skills
- Willingness to develop in a dynamic environment
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.