SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organization that provides a stable family environment for children in need, with four villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Asokore Mampong & Tamale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as:
Duty Post: National Office, Asylum Down, Accra
Purpose: To drive the National Office vehicles to ensure the smooth running of the Organization’s activities.
Qualification and Experience
The ideal applicant must;
- Hold Senior High School certificate or Middle School Leaving Certificate
- Possess a professional driver’s license. Applicant should be at least a license C holder
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience without any record of accidents
- Possess some knowledge in basic vehicle maintenance
- Possess knowledge in road signs and motor vehicle regulations.
- Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Be physically fit
- Be patient, honest and very respectful
- Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
- Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of coworkers