All Hands and Hearts is hiring a
Diversity is the acknowledgment, promotion and celebration of our differences and similarities. All racial identities, ethnicities, sexes, nationalities, gender identities and expressions, physical and mental abilities, sexual orientations, ages, spiritualities, points of view and socioeconomic statuses can fit in with us. We support individuals from around the world and serve communities affected by disasters with purpose. Response, recovery, resilience and renewal are why we exist. Respect for the value of diversity, inclusion and social justice drives us forward every day. Everyone is welcome.
A versatile position within a dynamic nonprofit that provides community-inspired, volunteer-powered disaster relief.The position is full-time and is responsible for spearheading sustainable giving initiatives and cultivating strategic partnerships, reinforcing our commitment to disaster relief, ensuring lasting impact and resilience.
- Reports to: Chief Engagement Officer
- Roles reporting to position: International partnership managers, Manager of Individual and Sustained Giving, Corporate Relations Manager, Donor Relations Coordinator.
- Approximate number of reports: 8
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing sustainable giving team, providing guidance and mentorship to the different team members.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for corporate development, international partnerships and individual giving aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Productization of Fundraising Efforts: Identify and develop fundraising products and value propositions that align with donor interests and enhance fundraising effectiveness. This includes creating compelling donor-focused offerings, tailoring campaigns, and developing innovative approaches to engage donors in a way that resonates with their philanthropic goals.
- Donor Relationship Management: Establish and maintain strong relationships with major donors, partners, and key stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and stewardship.
- Fundraising Campaigns: Plan and oversee the execution of fundraising campaigns, including End of Year Giving, special events and occasional capital campaigns, to meet the organizational fundraising targets.
- Cross departmental collaboration: Collaborate with other departments (Ops, MKT, VaAR, Finance) to ensure alignment between development efforts and organizational goals.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Managing the creation and maintenance of Salesforce dashboards to utilize data and analytics to track fundraising performance, evaluate the effectiveness of fundraising strategies, and report on key metrics to senior leadership.
- Research and Market Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, emerging opportunities, and potential competitors in the fundraising and partnership space.
- Perform other duties as required
- We understand vaccination is the best way to protect our beneficiaries, community members, staff and volunteers. Therefore, we require all staff members working in in-person environments (including program staff, office staff, team meetings and program visits) to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable guidance, the term fully vaccinated currently refers to when an individual has received all recommended Covid-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Related Experience Previous All Hands and Hearts experience preferred. 5+ years of sales or business development experience, preferably in the non-profit space.
- Special Competencies/Certifications Candidates should be either native speakers of English or possess a proven near-native level of proficiency. Spanish language proficiency is considered advantageous for this role. Candidates with prior experience with Salesforce and a demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies is a plus. Good written and oral communication skills and confident working with Google Workspace, particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets; and Microsoft Office. Applicants need to be well organized and have a flexible approach to managing multiple tasks and prioritizing them appropriately. The individual is able to manage a large workload and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Home office environment
- Constantly operates computer
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Living in communal environment while on program
- High stress situations
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation Typical starting salary is $53,000 USD. Annual pay increases may be available, up to a salary maximum of $80,000 for U.S. based employees.
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to travel to program
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans (US Employees)
- Flex Spending Account (US Employees)
- 401K with safe harbor match for U.S. staff (US Employees)
All Hands and Hearts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic.