**Internal Applicants Only**
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to fill 2 incumbents in the Director, Nonprofit Markets role. As the Director, Nonprofit Markets, you are responsible for business performance, including growth and development, in a specific area/region or specialized market.
The Director role will work closely with the VP, Services and the VP, Business Development on defining and refining strategy for enablement and growth within their respective portfolios. This includes creation of go-to-market strategies, estimation and SOW/RFP responses, working with Product and Operations in development of new services and deliverables, and communicating clearly and effectively with Capabilities Leadership to ensure appropriate client team resourcing and skills to successfully achieve client goals and deliver high client satisfaction. This is an individual contributor market leadership role with matrixed oversight of client teams. Qualified candidates have the ability to design and execute strategies that positively influence a variety of business metrics, including financial goals.
This requires high business acumen, strong client relationship skills, proficiency in leading through influence and strong communication skills across a variety of colleagues and clients.
What Qualifications We Need:
- At least 5 years of consulting experience in delivering systems and solutions as a team member or individual contributor
- BS or BA degree or applicable experience required
- Outstanding leadership, customer service, and communication skills to provide a clear sense of purpose, direction, and expectations
- Relationship management and collaboration skills with the ability to foster collaboration and successfully interact internally across departments and positions and externally with clients and stakeholders
- Strong project management and teamwork/collaboration experience
- Decision-making abilities to produce quality results
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to serve as an escalation point and knowledgeable resource and direct resolution
- Creativity and innovation skills to generate new ideas or think about a task or problem in a new or different way
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to mentor and motivate a team
- Excellent strategic planning, budgeting, recruiting and analytic skills
- Excellent presentation, written/verbal communication, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-changing, demanding environment
- P&L responsibility for a professional services consulting organization
What You Will Be Doing:
- In collaboration with Business Development colleagues and senior leadership, develop go-to-market strategies for respective nonprofit markets and collectively execute on these strategies.
- Oversee, manage and grow a portfolio of business within the assigned market.
- Lead client engagement estimation efforts from the Services perspective, ensuring alignment with Business Development objectives on behalf of prospects and clients.
- In collaboration with key people leaders within the Services team, identify Client Leads and validate assigned client teams are resourced appropriately throughout the client lifecycle, taking into consideration skill mix, expertise, and availability.
- Serve as a primary liaison to the Product Team, working together to identify and advise on product enhancement and roadmap.
- Serve as the primary Services expert in identifying new solutions and service opportunities for a given market while also considering offering potential to broader markets.
- Look for new ways to drive revenue generation and improve margins.
- Build relationships with client executives.
- Drive methods of consistent alignment between client Executive Sponsor project objectives and business user project requirements, resulting in better attainment of business value objectives at project completion.
- Motivate, coach, and mentor client teams to manage and deliver on clientustomers’ needs and goals.
- Responsible for client satisfaction within the assigned nonprofit market.
- Manage and analyze key performance indicator reports/dashboards for regular performance reporting to leadership.
Key Performance Indicators
At this time, we are only accepting internal applications. Should we need to seek external applications to fill this need, we will update our posting and promote this role out accordingly.
Who We Are:
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission-driven organization that creates transformative information systems solutions for nonprofit organizations so as to enable radically better outcomes. We are information systems change agents, serving social impact change-makers!
We are a social venture, a B Corporation, a California Benefit organization, and an employee ownership company which works every day to support all of our stakeholders. We serve our clients through information systems for transformative impact. And we support our staff through meaningful, impactful work in an environment and culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive - just like the society that we seek.