Digital Operation Officer
Based in SH/BJ
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally-minded alumni.
The Digital Operation Officer role reports to the Associate Director, Digital Growth Operation and Automation China, and supports the in-country recruitment team responsible for executing local enrolment strategies in the region targeted at national online and offline channels.
This position will work closely with the in-country recruitment team, global teams and external partners to organize and execute online/offline enrollment campaigns that support student recruitment, monitoring the campaign metrics. This role also requires monitoring the local SCRM system and executing supporting tasks for the in-country recruitment team.
- Support the China Recruitment and Digital Performance team to initiate and execute seasonal enrolment campaigns and customer training, annual conferences, and summits, and manage the vendors to well organize and deliver these activities. As well as leverage digital tools to track and analyze activities’ ROIs.
- Support the Associate Director, Digital Growth Operation and Automation China, to coordinate with crossing teams in headquarter and partner universities’ campus and optimize customer engagement during the whole enrollment funnels.
- Develop the SCRM auto-campaign calendar and execute the digital campaigns.
- Monitor the local SCRM system to execute the auto-campaign to pipeline audiences, which includes channel partners, students, and potential leads, and to gain high engagement performance.
- Support the Associate Director, Digital Growth Operation and Automation China, to analyze the auto-campaign metrics on best support for entire academic enrollment strategies and student enrollment goals.
- As the key communication person to coordinate with key stakeholders for seasonal enrolment activities.
• Comply with Shorelight Written Information Security Policy, and all other Shorelight Information Security Policies and Procedures
• Take responsibility for any Shorelight assets assigned to you
• Promptly report any security events, incidents or weaknesses to Shorelight Security
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in analytics, business, Education-Technology, or a related area
- Proficient in English, Native in Chinese
- 3 years’ tactical digital automation experience preferably within the international education industry
- Good attitude on new skills learning
- Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders within or without the team
- Strong multi-task management and organization skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency with CRM technology and reporting programs/systems preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Adobe, video shooting, editing and other Digital Automation Tools, e.g.
- Creative thinking and ability to pay attention to details.
- Collaborative team builder with a strong team orientation.
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shorelight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.