This is your chance to make a difference and take us to the next level!
We are looking for a Digital Events Manager to join us on a permanent basis, full-time or part time based in Adelaide or Melbourne (with hybrid flexible model).
This role reports directly to the Head of Connecting Up and will and will be primarily responsible for building capabilities for Connecting Up customers, helping them achieve their objectives.
If you want to join a place where diverse, smart and passionate people embrace the power of technology to improve social justice outcomes and feel supported to belong and thrive, apply today!
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for over 30 years. With 180 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology. We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve issues around homelessness, family violence, mental health and disability, as well as supporting Indigenous communities, women, youth and families.
Our products and services are used by over 25,000 organisations across the community sector. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide service coordination systems to IT advice for individual organisations. And through our work in digital inclusion and social innovation we use technology to empower people experiencing disadvantage, driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
As part of Infoxchange product range, Connecting Up platform run following programs
- Technology donations and discounts from companies such as Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, MYOB and Symantec
- Connecting Up Conference; a leading NFP event in Australia and New Zealand that examines technology, marketing and digital media
- Training events, workshops and webinars
- National Not-for-profits Directory, listing all not-for-profit and charity organisations in Australia
- SACommunity, a directory of community services in South Australia
- Suppliers Directory, identifying organisations that provide technological support to not-for-profit organisations in Australia
About the role
The Digital Events Manager will be responsible for planning and managing various programs including online webinar and workshops, online learning management program, premium membership and other educational related program and services.
- Manage day-to-day operation of events and training programs including webinars, online learning management programs, premium membership, and programs across the capability portfolio.
- Plan, implement and grow the attendance at events and training programs within required budgets, including the conferences, webinars, workshops and LMS, from initial planning to delivery
- Work with the Conference Manager to support various conference-related activities including national technology awards.
- Schedule events and training for the not-for-profit sector, and collate and publish an events calendar and communications for Australia & New Zealand
- Maintain effective customer, supplier, and partner relationships relevant to the Events and Webinars Program, including managing related mailboxes
- Facilitate events, including moderating webinars, introducing workshops, and chairing sessions
- Coordinate the development of all event-related materials, including content writing, events-related electronic direct mail newsletters and other digital and social media marketing
- Complete required internal and external reporting (including record keeping and budgeting details)
- Identify and develop project proposals for additional events, including grant/funding applications and tender proposals
- Management of Premium Membership program
- Support and contribute to the review of existing programs and the design, development and implementation of new products and services
To succeed in this role at Infoxchange, you will have:
- Qualification in events, communications or project management, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in online events-related role
- Working knowledge of office productivity tools such as MS office, outlook, sharepoint etc.
- Working knowledge of webinar, web and social media applications
- Working knowledge of current marketing methodologies, practices, and platforms
- Experience in researching resources and developing linkages with learning providers
- Experience in meeting the needs of a diverse customer and member base
- Experience in presentation and public speaking
- Experience in project delivery
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector and the role of technology in the provision of services in the sector
- Knowledge of adult learning and event management principles
We’re passionate about taking care of our employees, so working with us means that you will enjoy:
- Flexible work arrangements (including hybrid working)
- Additional leave provisions (Paid parental leave supplement, annual leave loading)
- Health & wellbeing program
- Salary packaging options
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Carbon neutral offices
- Public transport discounts
- Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that!
Infoxchange Group is committed to growing teams with diverse skills, abilities, and experiences. We welcome applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultures, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people living with disability, people from the LGBTQI+ community, parents and carers.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant who applies to work for Infoxchange.