What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Digital department we are searching for a Data Scientist – Generative AI (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work in the Data Science Team of the INNIO Digital organization on exciting Data Science and Software Development tasks with a strong focus on Generative AI
- Implement chatbots and copilots for INNIO’s software solutions based on Large Language Models
- Apply advanced methods like machine and deep learning on a huge set of timeseries data combined with multiple data sources and types
- Implement Python applications deployed in INNIO’s own developed cloud-based IoT platform
- Conducting code reviews and ensuring compliance with code quality and technical guidelines
- Use modern software design processes and tools for concept, design & testing of software for current products and new developments
- Collaborate with experienced software product managers to implement and release features fulfilling the needs of our internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors / Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics or any other related degree
- Working experience in large language and transformer model design and training (GPT / PaLM)
- Professional exposure to machine learning model design, development and validation (Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, SciKit)
- Competence in implementing Python applications and webservices (Dash, Flask, FastAPI)
- Experience with databases (relational and/or NoSQL) and in consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.310,48 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.