As the Customer Service Manager (m/f/d) you are based in Jenbach - Austria and you are responsible for the aftermarket relations with designated customers in Israel, UK, Ireland, and Romania, focused on delivering customer satisfaction, meeting contractual obligations and maximizing volume and margin for INNIO service offerings. You know your customer and act as the single point of contact for any issues that occur on the customer side. You operate in indirect markets leveraging the operational INNIO internal resources or of authorized distributors to deliver customer satisfaction.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Full responsibility for technical escalations with timely resolutions for all Customers in Israel, UK, Ireland, and Romania
- Cooperate with distributors to identify and support Area/Country growth strategies
- Identify customer needs and help to develop winning, customer centric strategies that integrate customer value creation
- Provide the Customer Service Team and Finance Team with financial projections on transactional service business & periodical sales estimations
- Improve customer satisfaction, focusing on productivity, cost control and on-time delivery
- Well-founded technical expertise through experience in a technical role or technical education
- Significant experience in a technical/commercial, ideally customer facing role, know how in the field of gas engines is an advantage
- Highly developed skills & expertise in customer interaction & negotiations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of commercial contractual legal frameworks
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.