What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people_. Do you want to make a difference with your work?_ For our Services department we are searching for a Customer Project Manager & Controls Expert (m/f/d). Join our team now!
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Independent order execution of new unit and service (overhauls, repair, and upgrades) equipment orders from distributors, key accounts, and direct customers
- Cross-functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution
- Executing of orders in time and within the calculated costs
- Responsible for payment collection and claim management for all assigned orders under execution in close cooperation with Finance
- Support know-how transfer and training programs for Distributors and Key Accounts to align project execution process the INNIO Jenbacher´s Project Management processes
- Support continuous development of the Project Management Process and Tools based on KPI’s such as revenue, contribution margin, customer satisfaction, complete and on-time delivery, finished goods inventory, and collections
- Focus on customer alignment and simplification initiatives to ensure qualitative and effective order execution
- Support project controlling activities for Project Management KPI´s
- Lead project- and risk reviews for extended scope projects (C-Projects)
- Engineering (mechanical or electrical - e.g. HTL) and/or commercial bachelor degree
- Three to five years of experience in the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Three to five years of project management experience
- Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with relevant diversity of experience
- Excellent English and German skills (written and oral), preferably also a 3rd language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and strong reliability
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Willingness to travel
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.542,60 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.