World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a Business Services Associate.
The Business Services Associate serves as administrator of Private Sector Engagement’s (PSE) presence and requirements in Pawprint, WWF’s Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) System. Collects, organizes and populates data in Pawprint to assist the corporate engagement community in analyzing and measuring productivity and informing corporate engagement strategy. Ensures that Private Sector Engagement’s Pawprint CRM records are accurate, complete and provide comprehensive utility.
- Manage all aspects of data collection and entry in Pawprint CRM for PSE and the Corporate Engagement Community—pursuing continuous improvements to increase accuracy and functionality to meet expanding business needs.
- Develop data collection and entry processes and protocols for Pawprint CRM data collection and data entry workflows in alignment with department and organization business processes and rules.
- Oversee data cleansing, including de‐duplication, audits, merging, and other data integrity operations.
- Prepare reports, tables, and charts.
- Create and manage export and import processes, queries, and lists.
- Help increase the utilization of Pawprint CRM by PSE staff by encouraging use of the tool and serving as help desk support.
- Provide support and training as part of the onboarding process for new corporate engagement staff, including developing and socializing “how to” guides; troubleshooting end-user issues; and interfacing with Pawprint CRM oversight and governance teams as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) plus 2 – 4 years’ program or other professional experience required.
- Experience in a non-profit fundraising environment preferred.
- Pawprint CRM proficiency, preferably Blackbaud Pawprint CRM.
- Proven ability to collect, synthesize, organize and input data from multiple resources.
- Effective change facilitator who drives continuous improvement; thinks innovatively; acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency; and adapts positively to challenges.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills with people at different levels (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining high-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload with initiative and self‐sufficiency on a day‐to‐day basis.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with others to deliver results successfully.
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page**, Requisition #22162**
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.